Forever Love Mini Album Kits


Hello, well as promised in my last post, I did finish this mini album last week.  But I did not take photos and share them--until today.  This morning I was able to go into my crafty room, take photos and do a couple of videos that I will be posting to Youtube later today.

I also have a few pre-cut kits of this project for those of you in the USA. These will be listed in my Etsy shop that you can access by clicking on the Etsy shop tab under my header or the Etsy gallery in the blog sidebar.  These should be in the shop by this evening.  The cost will be $40 + tax (if applicable) and includes free shipping!  You get EVERYTHING in the kit to finish yours just like mine!  A perfect gift for someone special this Valentine's Day!  Hope you have a wonderful day! I know many in the Northeast of the USA are having snow and some are having blizzards.  Makes me almost hesitant to say...it is like Spring for a few days right now in North Texas!  We are expecting one day to be near 80(f) degrees!



Popular Posts