A Year in Review Album with Graphic 45


Hello! Christmas is over for the most part and the New Year is approaching!  This year I made a "Year in Review Album" using Graphic 45's 8x8 Mixed Media album and one of their newest collections--Nature Sketchbook.  Oh my! This is such beautiful paper!

This album is featured today on their blog at www.http://g45papers.typepad.com along with lots more photos!  I hope you go over and check it out and leave a comment or two here and on the G45 blog post.

If you haven't had a chance to see this Nature Sketchbook collection in person, you really should go take a look or just order it if you don't have a scrapbook store nearby.  I can think of so many wonderful projects and possibilities for this collection!

Click >Here< to go over to the Graphic 45 blog for more photos of my album and  the supply list;

Showcase Video:



Tutorial Video:



Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts