Graphic 45 St Nicholas Easel Album


This is a desk top easel album that I've created out of a Graphic 45 8x8 Easel Album and their beautiful St. Nicholas paper collection!  On the cover I added in some beautiful chipboard street lamps that I altered with gold Nuvo paste and embossing glitter.  The poinsettia flowers are cut from a die set and shaped with a flower shape stylus.  I created the centers out of gold seed beads and inked the flowers with the gold Nuvo paste.  The leaves and greenery are also punched out of cardstock and inked with gold.  I added in some mini pine cones, red cardinals and glittery berries.  The snow flakes are clear glitter buttons that I had in my stash.

I love how this turned out.  If you'd like to see the inside pages, you can check it out on the Graphic 45 blog today as one of their featured designer projects.  I added in pockets and photo mats so that this would make a wonderful gift to someone who loves Christmas.


Right now I have it sitting under my vintage aluminum Christmas tree in my craft room.  But I'm seriously thinking about putting it in someone's gift bag for this Christmas.  Or should I keep if for myself? Decisions, decisions!


I did make this  for my Graphic 45 December Designer assignment which was to create a last minute gift idea so maybe I should use it as a gift.  Hmmmm....still thinking.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts