Enjoying Time Creating + Road Trips


Good afternoon!  Brrr...it is COLD for us here in Texas!  I think we're finally up to 20 (f) degrees!  Yep, definitely BRRRR!  

Above you see a sneak peek of something I've created in the past few weeks for Graphic 45.  I've sent it off along with other projects for display in the Graphic 45 booth at the January 2018 Creativation (CHA) show in Phoenix.  I will show you the entire project here on my blog on Tuesday and it will be on the Graphic 45 blog as well.  I can't wait to show you more of the other projects I created for their booth. The cards that I made with the new Little Women collection was on my blog last week. It is so much fun and so exciting to receive new product before they have been revealed to create with.  I want to thank Graphic 45 so much for that opportunity!

May 2018 will be my last month to design for Graphic 45.  I've loved it so much!  And can't believe how quickly two years have passed since I applied to be on their design team.

If you've read my blog and followed me on Facebook, I'm sure you know that I've had issues with my back and left leg.  The problems come and go and usually come about when I've done too much of something such as standing too long, sitting too long etc. etc.  The lower back problems show up in my left leg for some reason as sciatic pain which on occasion makes it hard to walk.  So after another bout with it this past fall, I've decided that I will no longer teach hands on classes. I started teaching in scrapbook stores about 4 years ago and have enjoyed it so much and all the wonderful ladies I've met that have taken my classes.  My most recent scrapbook store to teach at has been Flossie Scrappers in Joshua, Texas and I want to thank Vicky for that opportunity and for her patience as I've had to deal with my back issues.  (Some classes I had to teach sitting down!)

So, what will I be doing?  First, I will still create cards for Cards in Envy that I host and sharing them here on my blog.  Second, I will finish out my term as a Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador and will share my projects here as well.  Then, I will create for fun (though it's always been for fun) and enjoy time creating by taking my time if I need too so as to not aggravate my back and leg.  I will share all my creations here on my blog AND I will share free tutorials on Snapguide and YouTube.  I won't have tutorials of everything I create but those that I feel others might be interested in.  I have a lot of tutorials already and you can find a list of those by clicking  >HERE<. Also, I hope to go on a few road trips again with my hubby when I'm able.  He's missed those and I have too so I may have a photo or two now and then of our trips to share.  In fact, we went on a trip this past weekend to check out Beaver's Bend State Park in Oklahoma (about a 4 1/2 hour drive from our house).  It is beautiful there!  Here's a few of the photos that I took...
A view of the river in Beaver Bend State Park


Eddie talking to another fisherman (angler) about the water and the trout.


Our selfie 


On our way home we also went to Hugo, Oklahoma.  I'll share why we went there and a few photos in a different post on another day.  Until then, check back Tuesday for my Graphic 45 post, enjoy time crafting and take a few road trips but always....

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts