What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday ~ A bit of Love


Hello! And happy Wednesday to you!! It's been a long, long, long time I think since I've done a "What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday" post (also known as WOYWW).  I'm excited to find some time to share.  This is what I worked on over the weekend.  It's a wonderful Valentine Album following a tutorial by Tamra of Country Craft Creations.  It has a very unique design and I was so thrilled to work on it.  I didn't really have enough Valentine papers for the entire album but I made do with what I did have and mixed up a couple of different collections by Authentique so of course they went together wonderfully!  What's funny is as I was cleaning and going through my Valentine stash, I came upon a Craftology kit by Country Craft Creations from 2016.  And since I was using her tutorial I thought I'd use that kit.  Brilliant! All those lovely cut apart cards, ribbons and trims are from the kit as well as the sticker sheets at the top.  I won't be using ALL of those I don't think in this album but then, you never know until it's done.  Right now I'm at the decorating stage and planning my stuff for the front cover. Loving what I've got so far.  Hopefully I will get to work on it some today. If you're wondering how to find this tutorial for yourself, maybe I can help.  First you must go to Facebook and search for Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations (okay I linked it).  THEN you must request to join the group. It is a private group and you must be accepted.  There are rules to follow such as whatever you share  (photos of projects) must be either product purchased from Country Craft Creations or made from one of their tutorials).  Also no sharing, linking of other stores or your own blog/website.  If you agree to that you're good to go!  To find the tutorial, while on the group page, click on photos or videos and then do a search for Valentine Folio Album.  Several posts for it should show up.  There are four videos for the tutorial. It's only available on Facebook as it was done as a live video series.

And now a bit about WOYWW!  This is a weekly post on a blog by Julia Dunnit called Stamping Ground.  And every Wednesday she starts the post sharing her workdesk and then you are invited to link your WOYWW post from your own blog so others can visit and you can visit others and leave comments.  It's a fun way to see what other crafters are up to.  And if you've visited me, thank you so much!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy


Popular Posts