Christmas in July Project for Country Craft Creations


Last Saturday, Country Craft Creations sponsored a Christmas in July online crop with project tutorials by some of the CCC Designers.  Since I'm one of the designers, I participated and came up with these triangle Christmas tree gift boxes.  Seriously, these are so easy to make.  Those who cropped along and made the projects and posted their finished project online were put into a drawing with fabulous prizes given to three lucky winners on Wednesday morning.  Congratulations to each of them!  This was so much fun. I hear that the next online crop will be for New Year's.  So if you want to crop the day away while staying in your own home or maybe invite a few friends over to crop with you, you really need to get on Facebook and request to join the closed group "Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations."  Your request to join must be approved and you do need to answer a few questions but it's so worth it!

Anyway,  in case you missed it, here's my tutorial video on how to make the larger 5" x 7" triangle tree boxes.


If you're liking the smaller box you see decorated as a Santa hat, that one is not in the tutorial. I experimented with it by sizing the dimensions down smaller.  Sadly, I cannot find where I wrote down those dimensions, though I know I did! So I challenge you, that if you like the small one--take some of our scraps of paper and have a go.  Maybe I just cut everything down in half. But I'm really not sure. Someday I'll give it a go again.

Here's one of the boxes opened.  You could fill it with candy or a small gift.  I used the "Jingle" Christmas paper collection by Authentique for the larger boxes.  It's available to order online from Country Craft Creations.


I also participated in the crop by making some of the other designers' project. They all turned out so cute.  I'll try to share photos of those here on my blog tomorrow.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts