Nostalgia Christmas Popup Album for Country Craft Creations


Hi everyone! It's been a month of Sundays since I've posted on the blog. Well, not really but it sure feels like it. I've been super crazy busy!  One of the things I've been busy with is the video tutorial for this project I created for Country Craft Creations using the most fabulous paper collection by Authentique called Nostalgia!  

If you've never created a popup element, you might want to check out my tutorial.  It's a nine video series on YouTube and it's free.  You can use these popup ideas on a card or in an album.  Here's one of the pages that I created.


I absolutely adore these vintage images that are on this paper collection that you can order right now from Country Craft Creations.

What's great about this popup album is...there are places for your photos too!


Here is the showcase video with a walk-through of all the pages...



And the Tutorial Videos...

Video #1
Supply Review, Cutting & Scoring Pages, Flaps & Pockets + Fussy Cutting Images for Popups


Video #2
Cutting & Attaching Extra Page Flaps & Cutting Patterned Paper for Pages


Video #3
Decorating Page Set #1 and Adding a Pocket


Video #4
Patterning & Decorating Front & Back of Page Set #2


Video #5
Patterning & Decorating Page Set #3


Video #6
Patterning & Decorating Front & Back of Page Set #4 + Adding the Page Hinges


Video #7
Creating the Album Covers & Adding in the Pages


Video #8
Patterning the Album Covers, Creating Waterfall Flaps & Popups for Page Set #2 & #4


Video #9 
Creating the Album Closure and Decorating the Cover

If you check out my videos, I hope you will click on Subscribe and Follow so you'll know when my next project is ready. I will be creating another project for Country Craft Creations using the pet papers from this same collection.  Remember, you can shop for all the supplies except those I use from my stash from www.countrycraftcreations.com

And I hope to not be gone too long from the blog.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy






Popular Posts