Hello Pumpkin for CIE Card Challenge



The weather in North Texas last week was amazing!  It really did FEEL like Fall!  Cool temps, slow rain.  So very Fall like.  I loved it!  So it was appropriate that today's card challenge over on Cards in Envy is "Feels Like Fall."'

I've been trying to use up my 6x6 paper pads for cards before buying any new ones and I had NO fall or autumn papers!  But I kept looking and found this pattern in a Christmas pad and it worked out beautifully I think

Here's what I used to make this card:

  • White 110 lb Neenah Cardstock for the base from Simon Says Stamp
  • Artisan Cardstock in Kraft and Red from Country Craft Creations
  • Dearie Dolls Digital Image
  • Copic Markers
  • Echo Park 6x6 "A Perfect Christmas" Paper Pad
  • Prima Color Philosophy Ink in "Fruit Punch"
  • Acrylic Sentiment Stamp, "Hello Pumpkin" set by Simon Says Stamp
  • Fancy Flat Brad from my stash
  • Dark Green Button Twine

I had great fun coloring this image and creating the card.  I hope you'll create a fall card too and share it over on Cards in Envy.  Remember cards for the challenge must be flat enough to fit in an envelope for mailing.  That's where the challenge blog name comes from and means:  "Cards in Envy."

Happy Crafting!
Sandy


Popular Posts