Nostalgia Pet Stocking Stuffer Album for Country Craft Creations


Hello Crafty Friends & Family!  Today I'm sharing my little 4"x 4" Pet Stocking Stuffer Mini Album that I designed for Country Craft Creations and Authentique.  You don't give this to your pet of course, but you put it in the stocking of someone who DOES have a pet.  Or maybe you just want to make one for yourself.  Either is awesome and I've got a 2 part tutorial video for you so you can make one or two or three....

This is a revised (which means improved) version of one that I created for Graphic 45 one Father's Day and shared the steps on Snapguide but I thought my YouTube followers might want a video  version of it, so here it is! And this one is so much better! Ha, ha.

Showcase Walkthrough Video...

Tutorial Video #1 Creating the Mini Album out of Cardstock...


Tutorial Video #2 Patterning the Album and Decorating the Front Cover...


This is seriously easy to make.  You only need two sheets of 12x12 Cardstock and then the patterned paper and of the ones you choose to use, you only need 2 sheets of each design from three different designs.

It opens up to give you places for small photos, mats and tags.




You will LOVE this paper collection from Authentique called Nostalgia. So vintage and features both regular Christmas images and images for your pets.  And of course you can order it from Country Craft Creations as well as your cardstock (the best called Artisan), Art Glitter Designer Glue and magnets plus other supplies.


This is how it looks when opened up all the way!

I hope you've enjoyed looking at this project and will find the time to create your own.  Again, it's really easy and I think you could do it in an afternoon or for sure in one day.


This is my second project for Country Craft Creations and Authentique using this fun collection.  I will be making one more project..a special Christmas card and then maybe a few cards for mailing if I find the time. This paper would make darling Christmas cards I think. After I'm done with this, I have something Halloween planned so check back.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy









Popular Posts