Coffin Mini Album Tutorial for Country Craft Creations


I finished it last weekend and finally got the tutorial video to upload a few days ago.  Here it is in all it's super spooky, fun glory. Ha, ha.  I love it!  It fits perfectly in the tombstone box I designed. Well, almost.  Here's the thing....I wanted the skeleton to be on the front of my coffin album rather then just lying in the tombstone box.  So I glued him on. BUT when I close my tombstone box it will no longer close completely shut.  However, I love it that way and that's the way mine shall be.  I designed this for Country Craft Creations using Authentique's Nightfall paper collection.


I think it makes it extra creepy, spooky and all that. Now, if you do not want your box to be partially open like mine, DO NOT glue anything thick (like my skeleton) to the front of your coffin album.  I stress this in the tutorial, so you've been warned.

I really, really love how this one turned out and I'm so happy that I now have a tutorial video on both the tombstone box and this coffin album to share with all of you.  AND both are easy to create!

Here's the tutorial video for the Coffin Album...


The tutorial videos for the Tombstone Box may be found on my YouTube channel which you can click on in my side bar on the left (I think) or find in an earlier post by clicking on "Older Posts" or similar wording at the bottom.


So what do you think about this album?  Too scary?  Just right?  It even holds photos! Small ones, of course and in the back it has small waterfall pages AND there's a pop-up element in it too!




If you choose to make this, I hope you have lots of fun.  And I want to remind you about the Halloween Trick or Treat YouTube Hop that I will be participating in starting October 21st.  Several designers (many from Country Craft Creations) will be doing the hop and you'll find lots of Halloween shares, projects, tutorials and best of all PRIZES.  I will be working on my project this weekend so I will be all ready for the 21st.  It's going to be lots of fun!  In case you missed it earlier here on my blog, here's a video with more info about the hop and in the description of the video you'll find links to all the other designers' YouTube channels.  You do want to subscribe to each one's channel so you will know when each video is online.



Have a great weekend and...

Happy Crafting!
Sandy


Popular Posts