Nightfall Halloween Mini Album for Country Craft Creations


Halloween will be here next week! Oh my!  I hope you have your candy purchased and all your spooky decor up if you celebrate this holiday.  I have one more Halloween project to share with you.  This is a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" mini album and it's super quick and easy to make.  I designed this using up the Authentique Nightfall leftover papers that I received in one of my Country Craft Creations designer kits.  I also designed it so it would fit in my Tombstone Box that I created earlier this month, just in case some of you don't want a Coffin Album inside.

I have a bonus YouTube tutorial on how to make this album and you could easily use any paper collection to create one for any occasion.

Here's the Tutorial:


Here's are some photos of my finished pages...























Also, don't miss out on the 2018 Halloween Trick or Treat Hop going on right now through October 27th.  We've got lots of great prizes!!  All you have to do is comment on each Hop Video.  There's a list in the description section of my video below (just click on the video below and then YouTube to find the description box and Hop list/links :


Happy Crafting!
Sandy




Popular Posts