Hang Your Stocking With Care! Christmas Card


Well here it is...December 17th that means only 8 days until CHRISTMAS!!  This will most likely be my last Christmas project for this year.  I'm ready to move on to creating things for Valentine's Day and Spring.  But today, I'm sharing this Christmas card that I designed for the Cards in Envy card challenge that's started today.  The theme is "Hang Your Stocking With Care."  I hope you have your stockings ready to hang for Santa to fill.  Mine are up!

Since I was running late on getting this card made and photographed, I took a really easy step in creating it and maybe you'll want to do the same if you're needing a quick card today.  The image here is a pre-colored digi image I printed up on my computer.  It's super cute and from one of my favorite digi designers!

Here's the supply list:
  • Neenah 110 lb. Solar White Cardstock
  • Authentique Spectrum Antique Lace 12 x 12 Dotted Paper
  • Photoplay "Here Comes Santa" Collection--"Stockings" 12x12 Paper
  • Dearie Dolls Pre-Colored Christmas Stocking Digi Image
  • Sentiment - Computer Generated, Typed in Word and Printed in Red
  • Red Button Twine
  • Art Glitter Glue
  • Clear Wink of Stella Sparkle Pen
I added the snowflake paper to the inside of the card and the sentiment.



This card was created and finished in about 15 minutes even with the help of my 1 year old cat, Fizzy.  He lives up to his name. He's usually into something.



I hope you will have time to join us for our last card challenge in 2018.  I think we will have an extra week so if you don't get one made before Christmas, maybe you'll make one after for next year.  Cards in Envy will have been a blog card challenge in February for 6 years.  It doesn't seem that long really but a lot has happened since then.  I will be making an announcement about Cards in Envy over on the CIE blog in January with our first challenge.

Have a very Merry Christmas and...
Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts