My Favorite Projects I've Done in 2018

Well, 2018 is almost gone.  Happy New Year to you all!  I thought I'd do a post to share some of my favorite  projects that I've done in 2018.  I love all my projects and rarely have one I don't like or love but I've picked one from  each month of the year as a favorite, here they are  with links and are in no particular order...

To see the original blog post with more details on each project, click on the name of each project.



















I'm excited to see what 2019 will bring for me in my crafting, designing endeavors!  In May of 2108 I finished my term (2 years) as a designer for Graphic 45 and moved on to design for Country Craft Creations designing with Authentique collections and on occasion collections from other companies.  It is my hope that I get to continue with Country Craft Creations as I love working with the owner, Tamra and the other designers.  I will be teaching a class in  July at a Country Craft Creations retreat and I'm thrilled to be meeting many of my online friends in person.  I continue to run the office for my husband's construction business and some days we are very busy and then on the days we are not, I still sneak away to my craft room to create an share with you.  In February of 2019, I will be ending the Cards in Envy card blog challenge but hope to continue to make cards for here on my blog and maybe to share on other challenges.

I want to thank each of you for following along with me on this blog and share that if you have not visited me on my YouTube channel that you check it out, subscribe and click on the bell for notifications of each time I upload a video.  I share showcase videos and free tutorial videos on my channel.  The link can be found in the sidebar on the left here on my blog.  I wish you all a very safe, fun New Year's Eve and Happy New Year!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts