The Spirit of Christmas Card Challenge for CIE


Hello December!  Christmas will be here before we know it!  This time around over on Cards in Envy, our challenge theme is for "The Spirit of Christmas" cards. (flat ones that will fit in a card for mailing)  Here's mine.  Another simple card yet beautiful, I think.  This one was made with all things I had on hand so I don't really have a specific supply list but I'll share what info I can.

Supply List:
  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock for the base, 110 lb.
  • Blue stripe paper from my stash
  • Gold glitter paper
  • Merry Christmas, Christmas Trees, and stitched snow bank dies
  • Art Glitter Glue, Designer (Dries Clear)
  • Nuvo Glitter Drops (Clear)
I know you are probably having a very busy month but if you get a chance to make a card or have one you've made that's flat but you haven't shared it online anywhere, we'd love to see it over on Cards in Envy.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts