"Happy Winter" Mini Tag Album


Hello Wednesday! Yay! We are half way through the work week.  I'm excited for the weekend even though we are expecting lots of rain and cold. Good time to stay inside and craft is my motto.  This is my third project that I've made for Country Craft Creations using the "Let It Snow" paper collection from Carta Bella.  You can make so many versatile winter themed projects with the paper.  I've loved creating with it  and have now used up every scrap!  

Mini tag album are super easy to make so I did not do a tutorial on this.  I did use the Graphic 45 Regular tags that were sent in my design team kit from Country Craft Creations.  I have the G45 die which makes it so easy to pattern these tags but I didn't have enough 6x6 scraps to punch out the papers for all the tags so I pieced different papers together to finish this project up.  For tag albums I like to make pockets and photo mats and add in cut aparts from the collection. On the tag below I used 7 different patterns of paper of the "Let it Snow" plus two stickers.



More paper piecing of scraps with sitckers and a cut apart for the pocket.



For this one I had enough of the Spectrum paper to use the die and added a belly band created from scraps of paper.


I had enough paper of this red plaid to use the die for this one too.

More paper piecing and stickers on these next two.



For the last one, which will be the back of the tag album, I used the die and the Simple Stories wood paper, left it plain and added a "Let it Snow" sticker.

Here's my walk through video for this Mini Tag Album...


So grab some tags, a ring (or ribbon) and your paper scraps and create a fun but quick gift or maybe keep it for yourself. 

If you wonder what paper collection I will be working on next, here's my haul video sharing what I've received in my most recent Country Craft Creations Designer's Kit.  Hint: It's Authentique, but not winter nor Christmas!  For the answer, watch the video.


That's it for today.  Oh, one more thing.  I will have a Christmas project tutorial for you on YouTube Sunday, December 9th.  This is part of the on going Country Craft Creations Designers Twelve Days of Christmas.  We've had a different project each day since December 1st and they go until the 12th.  All are on You Tube starting with Day 1 with Tamra, owner of Country Craft Creations.  Here's a link to her video to get you started.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXy4hIxpdYI   In her description on her video (click on See More) you'll find the links to the other designers' YouTube channels.  Have fun and

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts