12x12 Wedding Album for Country Craft Creations


Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday to you!  Here we are winding up the month of January tomorrow.  I've been working most of the month on a really big design team project for Country Craft Creations, this 12x12 Wedding Album that I made from scratch using chipboard and cardstock and of course beautiful papers by Prima--Poetic Rose Collection. 

I used an assortment of pretty ribbons and laces throughout this album and added this romantic lace ribbon piece with charms on the spine.

I really love how it all turned out.  I have someone possibly wanting to buy this and I'm excited to find out if it's what they wanted.

Here's a showcase video of all of it, so you can see what it looks like on the inside.  Just click on the photo below.


If you think you might like to make one of your own, I have a complete tutorial series (free) on my YouTube channel.  There are nine tutorial videos and you can find all of them plus a tutorial video on how to make a photo folio to go inside the wedding album along with the showcase video in the YouTube Playlist linked below:

I have a few cards that I also made out of the Prima Poetic Rose collection that I will be sharing this week to wrap up my January Design Team projects for Country Craft Creations.  I've already received my designer kit for my February projects and can't wait to get started on those. Plus I have the paper to start designing my project for the Texas Country Craft Creations Retreat that I will be teaching in July! So excited.


I'm driving over to Mineral Wells today to have lunch with a friend.  We haven't seen each other in a while though we stay in touch on Facebook. I'm thrilled to get out and spend time visiting.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts