I Still Love You Folio for Country Craft Creations + Valentine Post Cards


Ahhh...Love is in the air!  Do you need a Valentine gift for someone special?  How about this "I Still Love You" folio that I designed for Country Craft Creations.  You can get the paper collection to create this online at www.countrycraftcreations.  Look under Authentique, Romance collection.  It is such a beautiful collection.  You won't be disappointed!  Also, I  have a video tutorial on how to make it!  Super, super easy.  You'll need cardstock (I used Cranberry Artisan Cardstock from Country Craft Creations), the Romance collection, adhesive, ribbon, flowers etc.




Here's a walk through showcase video of the folio:



And the tutorial video:



But maybe you just need a card or a postcard.  Here are four post cards (but you can't really  mail them) that I made using the same paper collecion.  There's no tutorial.  Just cut out of cardstock 2 each 4"x6" for each post card you want to make. Glue the two pieces together to make it extra strong, punch the corners as desired and then add patterned paper, diecut elements, heart, pearls, ribbon, lace, etc. 


Showcase Video of the Postcards above:

These are the last two December projects I designed for Country Craft Creations. Whew! With the holidays and work it took me longer than I'd planned but they are here and ready for you to create for Valentine's Day.  I'll be starting this week on my January projects so check back for those.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy






Popular Posts