Love Me or Love My Pet Card Challenge


Hello everyone! I hope you are all adjusting well to the new year and that things are going well for you.  With Valentine's Day coming soon, the Cards in Envy card challenge is focusing on Love cards and better yet, Love cards featuring pets.  My pets are cats so of course I put a couple on my card.  I love how clean and simple this card is and how quick and easy it was to make!

Card Supply List

  • Neenah 110 lb. Solar White Cardstock for the base and for the image
  • Echo Park 6x6 "I'd Rather Be Crafting" Paper Pad
  • Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and Love Letter Red
  • My Favorite Things Acrylic Stamps
  • Copic Markers
We only have this challenge and one more for Cards in Envy.  The final challenge will go live on February 4, 2019.   After that Cards in Envy will be closed.  The blog will still be up so you can see the designer's cards for different challenge but the links for the participants will not be available once the Inlinkz account is closed.  If you make cards, I invite you to create one and share it with us over on the Cards in Envy blog.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts