Calendar Cards


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing some Calendar cards that I've designed for Country Craft Creations.  What the heck are "Calendar" cards?   They are cards made from the Authentique Calendar paper collection.  The Calendar collection is a beautiful assortment of papers for each month of the year.  I've already made a Calendar Book Album and Box plus 12x12 Calendar pages from the collection I received from Country Craft Creations.  I now have scraps and what better way to use paper scraps than to create cards.  These are all A2 cards (4.25" x 5.5") and are flat enough to go in an envelope for mailing.  Cards with lots of flowers, bows, buttons etc. are wonderful and beautiful but sometimes we need flat cards to mail but we still want them to be pretty.  I think these fit the bill AND some even have pockets with little tags.  All the supplies for these cards can be ordered online from Country Craft Creations at www.countrycraftcreations.com.  Here's a list of what I used:

  • Artisan Cardstock for the card bases
  • Authentique Calendar Collection, 12x12 size including all the sets of the pattern paper offered for each month and the solids for the collection
  • Echo Park Acrylic Stamp Sets
  • Button Twine & Ribbon
  • Art Glitter Glue, Dries Clear
These cards are for January, February and March.   I will be making cards for each month of the year using this paper collection and will have a How To Video on them. So far, the first video is on my YouTube channel.  I will be adding the second video for April, May and June in early or mid March.

Here's the first video...

If you like to make cards and want to follow along thru the year as I make mine, go to my YouTube channel (search for Sandy Trefger), subscribe and click on the bell so you'll be notified each time I upload a new project video.

I have lots of things I need to design/craft and hope to get more done this week if I can.  For the past week and a half I've been busy helping my husband (and working the office for our construction business).  His Dad had to go to the ER and then the hospital for a procedure and then while in the hospital he fell and broke his hip! He's doing better which is wonderful for a 97 year old person (he still lives alone at his home near us).   He is now in a rehab facility and starts physical therapy today. Our goal is to get him back home soon!  Your prayers and good wishes would be much appreciated.

Meanwhile...
Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts