My Favorite Winter Double Scrapbook Page Layout


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my second design team project for Country Craft Creations using Echo Park's My Favorite Winter paper collection.  I created this double page layout using scraps after finishing my first project!  Of course, I used 2 sheets of 12x12 Artisan Cardstock in Denim Blue and 2 sheets of 12x12 Authentique Spectrum Denim Cardstock from Country Craft Creations for the background.  These were quick and easy to make and I love how they turned out.  Now I'm ready to add snow photos if we ever have any again here in North Texas! LOL

Here are a few close up photos of the pages...





As I said, these are really quick and easy to put together and you can easily create them by just looking at my photos but if you want measurements and how I did it, check out my YouTube video below...


I have one more project I'm doing with the scraps from this collection.  It is well underway and hopefully I'll have it all done later today and a video on how to make it tomorrow afternoon or Saturday at the latest.  And then I'll be making some Love/Valentine projects for Country Craft Creations!

Remember to check out the Country Craft Creations online store at www.countrycraftcreations.com for you scrapbooking & crafting needs.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts