New Year, New Crafts



Welcome to 2020! It's been several weeks since I've posted here on the blog. We have been very busy with various things...work, holidays, illnesses (not me), dental appointments (again, not me), vet appointments (definitely not for me), life in general etc.  But despite all of that, I have been crafting when I can.  Just haven't found the time to share them here though if you follow me on my YouTube channel (which is the best place really to follow me) you've probably already seen these projects I'm about to share. 

Up above is a 2020 Wall Calendar series that I've started.  This will be for all year.  Every 3 months I'll do the next three months of calendar pages and share a video on how I decorated mine. These are fun and super easy to do.  I'm using the Authentique Blank 12x12 Calendar Pages that come in a pack of 13 that you can order from Country Craft Creations online.  Click here > for Link to Calendar Pages.  Of course the first video covers the months of January, February and March.  These are decorated with scraps and cut-a-parts left over from my Calendar Book and Box project using Authentique's 12x12 Calendar Collection.  I will be using this paper collection for all of my wall calendar pages.  You can watch the video for these on my YouTube channel. Just click on the image below.

January - March Wall Calendar Pages Tutorial

One of my other projects that I designed for Country Craft Creations was an adorable little brag book using a die set I received in my design team package. It's by Sizzix and called Essential Mini Album die set. Last I looked on Country Craft Creations' website it's not available but Tammy has said they will get getting them back in stock.  I changed it up a bit from it's original design to create an album with more pages.  I used Echo Park's My Favorite Winter Papers in the 12 x12 size.  Here's the Link to the collection:  Click >Here  I also used Country Craft Creations Navy Artisan Cardstock (hands down the BEST cardstock for album crafting) plus ribbons from their store.


For a tutorial on how to make this fun winter brag book and to see the pages on the inside, click on the videos below...

Share Video


Tutorial


For the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations' New Year Eve Crop, I designed a 2020 Year in Review Album.  It's a good size album and one that you can create now and add photos to each quarter throughout the year to highlight what's happening in your life.  I used Graphic 45's Life's a Journey collection to create mine, but you can use any collection that you might have on hand. It does not have to be a calendar collection.  Just use any paper line that you love, several of the ladies used different Graphic 45 floral collections and they turned out gorgeous!


I have a tutorial for this album on my YouTube channel.  In the video I also share what mine looks like when finished on the inside (but no personal photos added yet) .

Year in Review Tutorial and Share Video

I think that brings me up to date with projects that I've done since my last blog post.  I'll be working on a Valentine mini album next I think (hopefully this weekend) and I'll also be doing a couple of quick projects with the rest of the My Favorite Winter papers that I have left.  So check back for those. In March I'll be sharing the next three wall calendar pages (April, May & June).  I hope to have those done and on my YouTube channel the first week of March or mid March at the latest. Oh yes! I'm also going to be making some cards for January, February & March out of the Calendar collection. These will all be A2 size cards and will fit into the Calendar Book Album I designed a month or so ago for Country Craft Creations.

AND... I'll be teaching an album class at one of the Country Craft Creations Retreats again this year!  I'll be heading to Greenville, South Carolina in May.  I think it's already sold out but if you're interested you could get on the waiting list.  Here's a link if you'd like to check it out.  Click>Here!  The theme for this one is "Scrap Therapy!"

I hope you each had a wonderful holiday season and are settling in nicely to this New Year 2020 and are back to crafting!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts