A bit of First Monday shopping...


I love to go the Weatherford First Monday Trade Day.  It comes around once a month on the weekend of the "First Monday."  That was this weekend.  Hubby and I went on Saturday.  I love to go because 1) I get to see my older brother and his wife as they set up a booth to sell their wares and I get to see some nieces and nephews too.  In our busy lives sometimes this is nearly the only time we get together.  2) I love to look for great crafting finds!  One of the first things I found and bought was this white shelf unit for $10.  I contemplated quite a bit before buying it.  I knew where I wanted to put it in my craft room but it had to be 36" tall or long in the way I wanted to use it.  The vendor did not have a tape measure nor did I so we used a dollar bill = 6 inches. Ha, ha.  I brought it home and ta-da! It was perfect.  I've already filled it up. Almost.

I also found some odd and end Christmas decorations that will be perfect for a project or as props when I'm staging my designs for a photo. Most only cost 50 cents each! Score!!





It's a rainy day here in North Texas. Looks like it may be for the next 3 or 4 days.  I'm glad as the trees needed watered and it makes it feel more like Autumn!  I most likely will be in the craft room a lot!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts