Make a Merry Christmas Card with Graphic 45


Hello! I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, survived eating so much turkey and pie and any shopping you may have done over the weekend!  Today I am up on the Graphic 45 blog with a "Merry Christmas" card and box envelope.  I used the beautiful Off to the Races paper collection with a bit of the St Nicholas collection (cardstock stickers and chipboard) to pull it all together.  I've done a YouTube video on this project to show you how to make the card and the box envelope with the Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. It is so much fun to create specialty cards for the holiday.  There are more photos and the video over on the Graphic 45 blog so I hope you'll go over to check it out and leave a comment there.  Click >HERE< to go to the G45 Blog.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts