What's Happening Thursday...


This blog post is brought to you by "Sandy's Laptop" in my crafty room.  No fancy photo editing, image taken with the iPhone, no logo, just a quick shot of my work table after I cleaned away the remnants of my last project and spread out these oldie but goodie Graphic 45 papers from An Eerie Tale collection to make a pumpkin card.  You see, today is the deadline for cards to be made by the Designers for the Cards in Envy challenge.  It's a deadline set by me the host of said blog challenge and a deadline for which I am ALWAYS late because I schedule the blog posts.  So am I really late? I say, not until I have no card at all for that challenge that goes live on Monday morning super early like at 12:15 a.m. But, really I'll be late by midnight tonight unless I get it done. However, I do have the card base made so there is progress.. Ha,ha.

This will be for the "Just Pumpkins" card challenge.  Stop back by here on Monday to see the finished results and maybe I'll do a rare card crafting video for my blog.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts