Hello for Motherly Love Card Challenge


It's time for new challenge on Cards in Envy. With the coming of May, many start to think of Mother's Day.  I no longer have a  mother except in Heaven so I don't do Mother's Day cards but that's not stopping me from making a "motherly love" card for the challenge.  You see, you can make a Mother's Day card for the challenge if you wish or you can make a card that depicts "motherly love."  So I went with this super cute free digi stamp from Dearie Dolls with a girl and all her cats.  To them she is their mother and she cares for and loves them like a mother too.  At least I do for my cats.  How about you?

To create this card, I used the following supplies:
  • White Cardstock (smooth heavy weight)

  • Dearie Dolls Digital Stamp Image, Girl with her Cats

  • Copic Markers (assorted colors)

  • Recollection Color Splash 6x6 paper pad

  • Rectangle Stitched Dies

  • Wow! Just Saying Sentiment Stamp

  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

  • Foam Tape

  • Art Glitter Designer Glue
The image is lifted up off of the card base with foam tape, you can see the shadows just underneath the image from the lights and camera.


I hope you join me in creating and sharing a "motherly love" or Mother's Day card with the challenge at Cards in Envy. You've got two weeks.  See you over there!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts