Sneak Peek Graphic 45 Project


Hi all, just a quick post for this Wednesday afternoon to give you a sneak peek of my next Graphic 45 project that will be on their blog this coming Friday, May 5th in honor of National Scrapbook Day which is on Saturday.  National Scrapbook Day began many, many years ago to celebrate the preserving of photo memories in scrapbooks.  It's not a day that's officially on the calendar but it is a day that we scrapbookers and papercrafters celebrate every year on the first Saturday of May. This year I will be celebrating at a crop with friends at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua, Texas.  I won't be "scrapbooking" but I will be creating and I think I might do something just for fun for my own personal self and it might be a mini scrapbook.  We'll see.  I have a few days before then to decide. Ha, ha.    Anyway, the photo above is a cropped down image of my Graphic 45 project for NSD so you'll have to come back here on Friday or check out the Graphic 45 blog Friday morning to see what it is.  Here's a hint:  It's about our Mississippi River Cruise that hubby and I took last year for our 40th Anniversary celebration.  I will have a video link here on Friday of a process video and if you are inclined and have the time, watch it all the way past the ending as there's a whimsical bit of a video clip of our trip.  So make sure you check back on Friday and if you scrapbook, have a wonderful National Scrapbook Day--let's celebrate for a week!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts