Easy as 1, 2, 3 for Cards in Envy


Maybe this card is too simple and easy?  But I wanted to really make one that could be done Easy 1, 2, 3!
  1. Make card base

  2. Add Washi tape strips

  3. Stamp sentiment
Done.  Easy as 1, 2, 3 which is our card challenge this time over on Cards in Envy.

Here's what I used to make this card (but you've probably already figured that out!)
  • White cardstock

  • Washi Tape (three different colors and patterns) from my stash

  • "Hello" acrylic stamp from Wow! Just Saying Stamp set

  • Memento Ink,Rose Bud Pink


I'm loving these super simple cards!  Don't get me wrong--I also love the detailed, pretty flowers and bows cards too.  It's nice though to have an assortment of cards that are flat enough to be mailed in an envelope and that are quick to make.  I hope you'll check out all the Easy 1,2,3 cards by the Cards in Envy designers and make a quick card to share.  It can be a challenge and that's what it's all about.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts