Penny's Paper Doll Family Playset Album for Graphic 45


When I received one of Graphic 45's newest paper collections, Penny's Paper Doll Family, to create a project for the summer trade show;  I couldn't wait to "play" with the actual paper dolls! This collection is so much fun and yes, you can cut the dolls out and all their clothes too!  Right away I knew I wanted to made a playset album with places for the paper dolls, their clothes and their accessories.

Inside the album, I created a "closet" with double doors on the left and on the right, a pocket for Penny and her little sister with a small clear pocket for their hats and accessories.


When you open up the "closet" doors, you find a place for Mom and Dad and a clear pocket in the center for all the paper dolls' clothes.




There's even more to this project and it will be up on the Graphic 45 blog today, September 13th with more photos and a supply list. It was a really fun project and I think you will love this collection in whatever you decide to create!

Happy Crafting!

Sandy








Popular Posts