#G45Fall Decor Challenge ~ Graphic 45 French Country Washboard


One of my September assignments as a Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador was to create a Fall Decor project for their Facebook #G45 challenge.  I grabbed an old washboard I'd been hanging on to for an altering project, some of the Graphic 45 French Country papers in their new Deluxe Collectors Edition and some fall floral picks (including sunflowers) and pretty ribbons.  This is what I came up with. I love, love, love it!

This is so easy to create and really adds a decorative wow! to your door or a wall in your house. I just love that pretty bronze cord ribbon that I bought at Hobby Lobby.  And of course I had to add some natural jute twine too.


This project will be up on the Graphic 45 blog a bit later this morning. (Around 11:00 Central Daylight Savings time).  Please check it out and leave a comment as Graphic 45 always has a weekly prize giveaway and it would be so awesome if one of my followers won it!  There's also other info from me in their blog post.  Maybe a fun fact or two or a tip.  I can't remember so I'll have to check it out too! Ha, ha.

Oh yes! This is for their Facebook #G45FallDecor challenge.  If you've created a project for Fall using Graphic 45, make sure you share it on their Facebook page!

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts