School Days Mini Album for Graphic 45 and Miss "B"


Around here the schools are back in session and have been for a few weeks.  For my September Graphic 45 Tutorial project, I decided to create a fun, vintage back to school mini album for my great-great niece Miss "B" since she was starting second grade in a brand new school.  The album is being showcased today on the Graphic 45 blog and I will be sending this to her in a few days.  I hope she and her mom like it.





This is created from Graphic 45's  square pocket & tags album and their Children's Hour paper collection.  The album is pre-made  All you have to do is cut your papers and decorate as desired.  My tutorial for this album is on my YouTube Channel.  I'll share the video below in case you'd like to make one too!



I'm wishing Miss "B" a very happy year at her new school and I hope she makes lots of friends.  Here's a photo of her in the album on her first day of school!


Please check out the post over on the  Graphic 45 blog featuring my Back to School Mini Album.There are lots more photos, details, tips and fun facts about me.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy




Popular Posts