Graphic 45 3X3 November Brand Ambassador Challenge!



It's a fun challenge each month for three of the Graphic 45 Brand Ambassadors.  For November, Elena, Marina and I were challenged to create a project using 3 different Graphic 45 collections together on our one project.  We were to use 3 different products...Stickers, 12x12 Paper and Chipboard each from a different collection.  That's how the challenge gets it's name.  Three Designers, Three G45 Products = 3x3!   So, can you pick out the three different collections that I used in my project?

Hmm...Maybe I can help you figure it out!

Stickers =  Secret Garden Deluxe Collector's Edition

12x12 Paper Pad = Seasons

Chipboard =  Penny's Paper Doll  Family

All three of these collections are so different yet the colors work perfectly together for this Family Love card!




Thank you so much for stopping by each day here on my blog/website.  It's a busy time of year and I've had a post every day!  I will be back tomorrow Saturday, December 9th with Day 4 of my Happy Holiday 2017 Video Tutorial project, Winter Barn for Country Craft Creations.  I hope to also get our Christmas up and decorated.  Have a great weekend!  For more details about this card and for my tips & fun facts AND to see Elena & Marina's 3x3 projects, visit the Graphic 45 blog post today after 11:00 a.m. Central Standard Time at:  g45papers.com 

Happy Crafting,


Sandy


Popular Posts