Jingle All the Way Christmas Card for Cards in Envy

Well it's December and it's Monday and it's card challenge day on Cards in Envy. I'm a bit late in getting my card posted here and on the CIE blog.  But it's still Monday so it's all good I think! Ha, ha.  December.  It's the most busy month of the year I believe.  And it feels like Summer here in Texas.  Which might be a good thing as I'm not fretting too terribly much because the tree is not up nor decorated.  But we are supposed to have some colder or at least cooler weather starting tomorrow?  So then, hopefully then I'll feel like decking the halls and all that.

So, our Cards in Envy challenge is for those Christmas cards you might still be making and the theme is "Jingle All the Way."  Which means we want cards that are flat enough for mailing that feature one or more bells.  But they must be FLAT bells.  No real bells.  Just your stamped, digital or die cut bells, please.

I really had to scramble to find bells for my card.  In all my stash of stamps I finally found one.  I colored them with Copic markers and then added some clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to make them stand out.

Here's my complete supply list for this card:

  • White Cardstock for the base and stamped image

  • My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad from my stash - "Merry Little Christmas"

  • "Make it Christmas" Linen Burlap with Red Dots Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

  • Felt Snowflakes on Twine

  • Silver Snowflake Stickers from my stash

  • Green Cardstock for Greenery & Die

  • Green Twine Button String

  • Red Twine Button String

  • Tim Holtz Rubber Stamp - Bells

  • Clear Wink of Stella

  • Glossy Accents

  • Nuvo Glitter Drops - White

  • Copic Markers

  • White Embossing Powder

  • Embossing Ink

  • Happy Holiday Acrylic Stamp

  • Stampin' Up! Label Punch

I'm so sorry this is a bit late for today.  I've got lots going on and hope to get it all lined up better for the rest of the week!  Check back tomorrow for Day 2 of my Winter Barn Happy Holiday tutorial project for Country Craft Creations and then on Wednesday for a Christmas project I've done for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

Happy Crafting!


Sandy


Popular Posts