Happy Holiday 2017 for Country Craft Creations Starts Tomorrow!

 

Great news! My barn kit from Country Craft Creations arrived in time for me to start the tutorial series tomorrow, Saturday, December 2nd!  The video tutorial for Day 1 will be up on YouTube by 9:00 a.m Central Standard Time.  I'll also have a post here on my blog to remind you.  We'll be punching out the window frames for the barn and then creating and attaching "wood planks" to the outside of the barn.  Mine is going to be red and made a bit different than the one shown above.  It's going to be lots of fun creating this and I hope you'll join me.  Day 2 for the tutorial will air on Tuesday, December 5, 2017.  This gives you some time to order your own Winter Barn kit from Country Craft Creations.   Below is a video showing you what comes in the barn kit and in the add-on finishing kit if you choose to order it too and I also show you some of the extra supplies I've purchased for my barn.





Have a fabulous, fun weekend.  I hope to get some Christmas cards made and checked off my list!

Happy Crafting,


Sandy

Popular Posts