Raining Cats & Dogs....Cat Album for Graphic 45


It was very exciting for many dog and cat papercrafters when Graphic 45 released the much loved Raining Cats & Dogs as a Deluxe Collector's Edition!  To celebrate and to create a gift, I decided to make this Cat Mini Album.  It is being showcased today on the Graphic 45 blog along with my tips and fun facts so I hope you'll click over and check it out.  I had planned to upload a tutorial video for this one and still may one day.  I have the raw videos for it and just need to edit them.  But it's been very busy this past month with the holidays and other things like my family rescuing and all of us caring for a feral Mother cat and 5 kittens. Plus I received the new Graphic 45 papers in December that will be at the Creativation show in January!  So exciting and no, I can't tell you what they are just yet but I am working on some sample projects

This album was really easy and fun to put together.  You can see more photos of it on the Graphic 45 blog post which will go live in a few hours.



I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and stay safe while celebrating the New Year!

Happy Crafting,

Sandy

Popular Posts