Happy Holiday 2017 Day 1 * Winter Barn for Country Craft Creations

 
Image from Country Craft Creations

Hello crafty peeps!  I'm happy to begin this Winter Barn project for Country Craft Creations.  Today in the Day 1 video, we open up our kit, punch out our window frames (and door) and start adding "wood planks" to the outside of the barn to get it ready to paint.  We won't be doing any painting today but be ready on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 for Day  2, so pick your paint color (I'm using red for my barn and white for the window frames)!  Turn on a favorite Christmas movie and enjoy the process of cutting and gluing the wood planks.  In this video I show you how I did the front and one side of the barn.  I will be doing the rest over the weekend and will be ready to paint on video by Tuesday!  Check here and my YouTube channel, it should air by 9:00 a.m. Central Standard Time.



If you are reading this post in an email subscription, you will have to view the video on my blog or YouTube channel.

You can order this Winter Barn kit and an add-on finishing kit from Country Craft Creations, click on the Project Kits tab.

Happy Crafting!


Sandy

Popular Posts