Happy Birthday {for Cards in Envy}


I'm  having way too much fun Copic coloring again!  I love how this stamped image from Penny Black turned out for this card.  I shared a different birthday cat image on a card last Monday for the Cards in Envy card challenge and decided to keep the ball rolling and create another. Now I'm thinking I may make a set of these cards.  However, I'm out of this patterned paper but that's okay, I'm sure I have different prints I can use or even just solid cardstock.

I used the exact same supplies on this card that I used on the one last week.  Here's the list:
  • White Cardstock
  • Patterned Papers from my Stash
  • Penny Black Birthday Cat from the "Bubbly" Set
  • Stampin' Up! Endless Birthday Sentiment Set
  • Black Tuxedo Memento Ink for the image
  • Prima Color Philosophy Fruit Punch Ink for the sentiment
  • Stitched Rectangle Dies
  • Copic Markers
  • Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
I invite you to join me in creating a card or two for the current Cards in Envy Card challenge.  This time you have an extra week to get your card made and linked.  The CIE challenges run on the first and third Monday of each month and now and then we have a bonus week between challenges and this month we have it. If you make a card for the challenge, just remember it must be flat enough to go in an envelope for mailing.  It can be any size and any shape but must be more on the flatter side.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts