Hello Card for Cards in Envy "Get Negative" Challenge



Hi everyone! It's time for another card challenge over on Cards in Envy and the challenge this time is "Get Negative" which means make a card using the negative part of a die or punch.  I decided to use a butterfly punch and use the negative part as the center butterfly.  I attached the patterned paper and punched all the way through it and the card base front so you can see through the negative butterfly.  I then used that butterfly that I punched out on the inside of the card.  I did punch out two more out of just the patterned paper and loosely attached those to the front of the card.

Here's how it looks on the inside of the card.



Supplies I used on this card:

  • White Heavy Weight Cardstock
  • Prima Julie Nutting "Blush" 6x6 Paper
  • Stampin' Up! Butterfly Punch
  • White Lace
  • Pink May Arts Jute String
  • Pink Copic Marker
  • Prima Color Play Ink "Fruit Punch"
  • Stampin' Up! Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
I hope you'll  join us over on Cards in Envy for this fun challenge.  You've got 2 weeks to make and share your card.  Just remember all cards for the challenge must be flat enough to fit in envelope for mailing. 

I will have another blog post in a few hours for one of my Graphic 45 projects.  It's an adorable baby album and there's a tutorial on how I made it.  For those of you who wanted a tutorial of my Cat Album using Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs, check out this new album and YouTube video...it shows you the basic steps on how to make that album.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy





Popular Posts