Aloha Photo Album for Country Craft Creations


I've been working on this album that I designed for Country Craft Creations.  It's seems like I've been working on it forever but really it didn't take me that long.  Before I made this one, I made a prototype one out of older papers I had in my stash to make sure everything came together the way I was hoping. It did. So I then made this one out of the Photoplay Aloha paper collection that you can order from Country Craft Creations along with some of the other supplies that I used.  It's a big album, measuring 11" x 11" not including the curved spine.


It has an optional decorative belly band which means if you want to just decorate the band and not the album cover you could do that.  The album really doesn't need the band to hold it closed so optional it is.


There's lots of photo mats inside along with pockets and flaps.  I really need to count how many photos it could hold.


So, in case you want to make this album too (and it doesn't have to be a Hawaiian one, any paper will work), I'm uploading the video tutorials.  So far, Video 1 and Video 2 are ready for you.  I'll be adding the rest in the next day or so.  This is what has taken me so long!  First my video editing software dumped the footage for the first two videos.  I still had the videos on my camera card so I was able to recover it but had to do the voice over for them again.  And then my two microphone headsets started messing up so I had to order a new one and then do the voice overs again not once but twice! So I've listened to myself explaining how to make this at least 4 times now.  But I think (fingers crossed) I've got everything working again as long as YouTube and my internet connection cooperates!

Here's the first two videos which are also in a Playlist on YouTube where I'll be adding the rest of the videos once they are ready.


Video Tutorial 1 (Includes supplies used and showcase/walk through of the finished album)



Video Tutorial 2



And that's it for today.  I'll be editing more videos as soon as I finish up some office paperwork for my hubby's construction business.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts