Roses, Roses, Roses with Graphic 45 Roses from Country Craft Creations on a Hat Box!



So I did finish and uploaded the tutorial video on the project I mentioned in my Sneak Peek post a few days ago but then...I forgot to share here!  This is a hat box that I made and decorated with paper by  Graphic 45 (Floral Shoppe) and  their new Rose Bouquet flowers except they come in white and I colored mine.  You can see how to make the hat box AND color the flowers in the tutorial video below. And you can order most of your supplies needed from the Country Craft Creations online store at: www.countrycraftcreations.com


This is the first time I've made a round box and it's really easy and lots of fun. There are several different techniques and tutorials out there on how to do it so it's not by any means an original idea.  On mine I think I should have made the lid just a tad bigger because once all the papers go on it's harder to get on and off.  I shared that correction in the video.


And, in case you think this hat box is huge and big enough to hold a hat, it is not.  Well, maybe a doll's hat as it only measures 6" in diameter. I think I'll put vintage buttons in mine.


My brain is now thinking that a little round album would be really cute in one of these...Hmmmm.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts