Love You Card for Cards in Envy


It's time for a new card challenge over on Cards in Envy!  The theme is "Let's Hear it for the Boys!"  All cards entered must be appropriate for a boy or man and more on the masculine side.  These type of cards are super hard for me. Yes, really.  Because I like pretty things and pink or cute things and pink.  So I made this cute "boy" card with a cute frog and a teeny tiny bit of pink on the heart and the frog's belly.  I think it works though because of the frog and the flies.  I just may give this to hubby for our anniversary which will be coming up in a few weeks.

This is another one of my favorite styles for a card, flat with layers and simple.  Here's the supply list:

  • White Cardstock, 110 lb for base and for image.
  • Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas 6x6 Papers ("B" side for the green dot, solid and stripe)
  • Penny Black "Toadily" Stamp Set
  • Carta Bella "Flora 2" Sentiment Stamp Set
  • Lawn Fawn Premium Ink Pad in "Jet Black"
  • Rectangle Stitched Dies
  • Copic Markers
  • Art Glitter Designer Glue
Yes, you read that correctly...I used Christmas paper for this card.  It was the perfect green color for the frog.  So always check the "B" side of holiday paper pads when creating cards.


Now that I look at it more, this card really is perfect for my husband as he loves to fish.  Not necessarily with "heart" bait but still...anyway, I hope you join us for this card challenge over on Cards in Envy.  Flat cards for mailing that are for "boys" are what we're looking for!


Hope you have a fabulous week and if it's hot where you live, stay cool!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts