Sneak Peek! Graphic 45 Project for Country Craft Creations!


See...I told you I'd still be creating Graphic 45 projects!  I finished this one last night for Country Craft Creations and you can order most of the supplies from their online store at:  www.countrycraftcreations.com  While the G45 paper is stunning in this project (Floral Shoppe) it's the roses that are the showcase item here.  Those are by Graphic 45 too and they come in white.  But I'll be showing you in a tutorial how to color them to go with your papers. Yep. All those roses including the buds were white when taken out of the package.

So today, I hope to photograph this project and edit the tutorial video to get it uploaded and share it tonight or in the morning.  What do you think this might be?  Hint: It's not a layout, it's not an album, it's not a card and it's not a tag.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts