Happy Friday! Beach Card


Hello!  Today I'm sharing a beach card that I originally made for the Cards in Envy card challenge that starts on Monday but determined that my little plastic fish was a bit too thick for a card that needs to go in an envelope for mailing.  Also this was my first slider card attempt and I forgot that I needed to use foam tape in the construction to make it slide (the fish) easily. So I've made a different card for Monday.  I think this card is too cute though to not share so here it is.  Why did I use a snowman on a beach card?  Well, why not.  People and snowmen from the north certainly could use a bit of "Vitamin SEA." Ha, ha.

Supply List:
  • Neenah 110 lb Solar White Cardstock
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Wave Die
  • Lawn Fawn Slide On Over Dies
  • Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean)
  • Brutus Monroe Sand Castle Embossing Powder
  • Embossing Ink Dauber
  • Brutus Monroe "Build a Snowman" Acrylic Stamp Set
  • Pink & Main "Gullfriend" Acrylic Stamp Set for the sentiment
  • Copic Markers
  • Gold Fish from Hobby Lobby
  • Mini Flowers
  • Nuvo Crystal Glaze (for drops on card)
  • Echo Park "Let's Be Mermaids" 6x6 patterned paper
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Mine started yesterday as I'm at a retreat place where I can make crafty things four days with no interruptions.  I don't even have to leave for a meal. It's cooked for you!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy




Popular Posts