Meow! Crazy Cat Lady Mini Album for Country Craft Creations & Authentique


Hello and Happy Monday to all of you! I know I haven't been around much here on my blog and though you don't see much here, be assured that I've been crafting along with trying to survive this Texas summer heat!  I'm super excited to share with you today this little mini album I've been working on for Country Craft Creations and Authentique.  I'm so excited to share that I just had to go ahead and put it up today even though I'm still working on the tutorial videos.  However, I have a showcase/walkthrough video uploaded for you so you can see what it looks like on the inside AND I have tutorial video #1 ready too so you can get started on your own if you happen to be a Crazy Cat Lady too. (Hint: If you are more in to dogs, it would be super easy to tweak this cat a bit and make it a dog AND the Authentique Companions paper collection that I used is for BOTH cats & dogs!)

Supply List:
  • 2 each 12x12 Heavy Chipboard
  • 1 pack 12x12 Artisan Black Cardstock from Country Craft Creations
  • 1 pack of the Authentique Companion Paper Collection (Includes the Sticker sheet)
  • A few extra sheets from the collection of my favorite prints
  • Authentique Cardstock that compliments the Companion collection from Country Craft Creations
  • Art Glitter Designer Glue (Dries Clear)
  • 1/4" Scor-tape
  • Beige Hug Snug Ribbon & Tweed Ribbon with Red stitches
  • Button Twine (Red, Beige & Black)
  • Assorted flowers and buttons
Here's the Showcase/Walk Through Video:

And Tutorial Video #1:

Tutorial Video #2 should be ready soon, hopefully later today or early tomorrow.  All will be together in my Playlist on my YouTube Channel at:  Crazy Cat Lady Mini Album YouTube Playlist

Shop for your supplies for this fun project at your local scrapbook store or online at Country Craft Creations (my favorite place to shop online)!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts