On the Beach Card for Cards in Envy


Happy Monday! Today we have a really fun card challenge over on Cards in Envy--"On the Beach!"  I hope you'll join us.  Just remember your card must be flat enough to go in an envelope for mailing.

I've been itching to make a slider card and had purchased the little My Favorite Things Slider Elements and Lawn Fawn Slide On Over Dies. So far I've made two slider cards this one and my first one that I shared on Friday.

Here's my supply list:

  • Neenah 110# White Cardstock
  • Distress Oxide Inks ( Peacock Feathers, Candied Apple, Fossilized Amber)
  • Lawn Fawn Slide On Over Die
  • My Favorite Things Slider Elements
  • Circle Punch 1/2" (for the Slider)
  • Foam Tape
  • Pink & Main "Gullfriend" Acrylic Stamp Set
  • Lawn Fawn Black Ink Pad
  • Brutus Monroe Sand Castle Embossing Powder
  • Embossing Ink Dauber
  • Echo Park "Let's be Mermaids" 6x6 Patterned Paper
  • Mini Flowers
  • Copic Markers
Slider cards are so fun to make and really easy once you do it. There are YouTube videos showing you how to use the slider elements. I will say that it's very important that you use the foam tape to attach the front of the card to the patterned backing.  Just saying.

l hope to see you over on Cards in Envy!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts