Christmas Hugs for Cards in Envy Challenge


Happy Thanksgiving week to my USA followers! The holiday season is about to be open with Christmas decorations, Christmas carols and the sending of Christmas cards.  If you make your own cards and haven't started yet, now is a good time!  Our challenge for the next two weeks over on Cards in Envy is to make a "Santa Baby" card.  No, we are not looking for babies on a card but rather anything that makes you think of SANTA.  Besides, I love the song..."Santa Baby."  Anyway, you can create a card for this challenge using anything that makes you think of Santa. For example, Santa's hat (which is what I used), a glimpse of Santa in the sky with his sleigh, Santa himself, Santa cookies etc.  As usual, I went with a very simple card that's definitely flat enough to go in an envelope for mailing which is the main requirement for our card challenge.

Here's what I used to make my card:
  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock, 110 lb. for the card base and the image.
  • Penny Black "Christmas Hugs" acrylic stamp set for the image and sentiment
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic Markers
  • Clear Wink of Stella
  • Red & White Stripe Patterned Paper from my stash for the layering
  • Rectangle Stitch Die
I love to make my own Christmas cards.  How about you?  Please create at least one and share it with us over on the Cards in Envy blog for this "Santa Baby" card challenge.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts