Winter Album for Country Craft Creations

I was lucky enough to receive the beautiful Authentique paper collection "Solitude" from Country Craft Creations in one of  my Design Team kits.  This is such a gorgeous winter paper collection.  I decided to go back into my designer vault and create an album from something that I've designed in the past but didn't do a tutorial on.  This one is made almost identical (except for the addition of an extra page set) to an album I designed for a wedding gift back in 2015.  That one was done in papers for a recipe album and you can look at it in my original blog post >Here<.

So now there is a video tutorial series  on how you can make this album. Below are the videos...


Solitude Winter Album Showcase Video


Solitude Winter Album Video Tutorial 1 of 2


Solitude Winter Album Video Tutorial 2 of 2

I hope you enjoy this album if you decide to create one. You can use any paper collection that you like to make it your own. Supplies including chipboard, cardstock and patterned paper may be ordered online from Country Craft Creations.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts