Solitude Winter Tag for Country Craft Creations


Here's my third and final project using Authentique Solitude paper collection that was in my September Design Team kit from Country Craft Creations.  I used every scrap of paper from the collection!  After making the winter album and then the easel card I barely had enough but I got this one done.  I love how it turned out with the snowflakes!  It also has a gift card pocket on the back.


I do not have a video tutorial for this one as it's so easy to make.  Just take a regular Graphic 45 tag, add patterned paper and different layers, fussy cut out snowflakes, add a cut a part image, ribbons and a vintage button. For the gift card pocket, cut paper to fit and just add glue to the two outer sides and across the bottom of the paper.  Make a thumb punch so you can see the gift card and pull it out easily.

Here's a close up of some of the details on this tag...

I'll be working on some new design team projects the rest of the week and next week prior to Thanksgiving as well as have a new card for Cards in Envy to share with you on Monday.  Until then...

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts