Let it Snow Trunk Mini Album Country Craft Creations


Hello everyone! I've been busy with Thanksgiving holiday, office work and creating for Country Craft Creations.  This is my project that I shared this week on Facebook on the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations page as a CCC Designer. It is a fun but easy to make project and it will hold your 4"x 6" photos!  I was sent in my Design Team package this Carta Bella Collection called "Let it Snow" and that's what I've used for my first project with this collection.  The wood, felt and plastic snowflakes I added to the top of the trunk are all from my stash.


I also added in gold and white pearl beads plus gold braided ribbon and metal corner pieces, hinges, keyhole and key.


It opens up with a decorative photo mat in the lid and the accordion album pages in the bottom part of the trunk.  You just pull on the metal ring to unfold the pages.





Here's a showcase walkthrough video of this project on YouTube so you can see more of the details.


And if you love it as much as I do, I have a video tutorial series on how to make the trunk and the pages.  There are three tutorial videos for you with cutting guides on screenshots in the videos  All are in a playlist on my YouTube channel so they are easy to find if you need to bookmark them .







And there you go. A fun project you could complete in a weekend.  I hope you'll give it a try.


You can get this collection and the Artisan cardstock that I used for this project online at Country Craft Creations.  Be sure to always check their site for the newest paper collection for your crafting needs. Have a great weekend and

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts