Baby Boy Circle Mini Album for Country Craft Creations


I made this super cute, super easy circle baby boy mini album last week as part of my February Design Team Projects for Country Craft Creations.  Did I say it was easy?? It really was! You can make it a day especially if you have a great circle cutter like the one I got from Country Craft Creations (which is now on sale)!  Go look for the WeRMemory Keepers Circle Spin & Trim.  I seriously cut all the circles needed for this little album in 15 minutes!  But if you want one, don't delay because they are reduced on sale and my video featuring it in the tutorial for this album has been up since Saturday.

Want to see more?  Here's the Showcase Video:
And of course the Tutorial Video so you can make your own!


You know, this is the cutest baby album collection and of course it comes in the girl version too.  It's Authentique's Swaddle Boy (which I used in my album) and Swaddle Girl.  Both available until it's retired at Country Craft Creations!

You could use any paper collection though and change it up for any occasion. I'm thinking a birthday one would be so cute!












I will have one more small project to share that I created from the leftover bits & pieces from this collection.  Can't wait to receive and start on my March/April projects for Country Craft Creations!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy





Popular Posts