Happy February! And Beautiful Cards from Prima Poetic Rose Collection


It's February! The month of love and birthdays (hint, hint)  I'm excited that I finished up my January projects for Country Craft Creations before the month was up! Here's hoping I get my February ones done in record time. Ha, ha.  Big projects always take me lots of time as I have to work on it a bit each day, that wedding one did take all month.  To finish up the January projects, I made five cards out of the leftovers of the Prima Poetic Rose Collection.  I really love how they all turned out!











For February, I'll be working on a baby boy project using Authentique's Baby Boy Swaddle collection.  I've already received my design team kit from Country Craft Creations and I'm ready to jump right in designing and crafting with it!

Here's my Design Team Kit Haul Video for the February projects:


And another look at all the Poetic Rose cards together...


Happy Crafting!
Sandy


Popular Posts